Friday, August 29, 2014

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Touches On the Importance of Proper Skincare

She’s one of the most iconic models in the business, so it’s pretty great when Rosie Huntington-Whiteley dishes out a few coveted beauty tips.

During the launch of Australian brand ModelCo’s natural skincare collection, the British babe chatted with Pedestrian about how she practices clean living and how to take care of you skin in the scorching summer months.

“Moisturizer. I couldn’t live without moisturizer,” Rosie explained. ModelCo Soothing Day & Night Moisturiser would keep my skin calmed and replenished.”

As for staying radiant in warmer months, Rosie explained, “I'm a big believer in your skin glowing from the inside out, so maintaining a healthy diet is definitely important. Drinking 3-4 liters of water a day is a lot but trust me it has changed my skin! Implementing a daily skincare regime into your life will ensure your skin is being cared for correctly.”

And for keeping her health in check, the “Mad Max” star said, “That would have to be through food. I’m a big foodie, I love food, so I try not to give myself any restrictions. Eating healthily allows me to be physically and mentally fit.”

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rhw-1612824

Esther Cañadas Eva Green

No comments:

Post a Comment