Sunday, March 22, 2015

Kerry Washington Sizzles on April 2015 Cover of Ebony

She’s no stranger to magazine covers, and Kerry Washington is fabulous in a chin-length bob hairdo on the front of Ebony magazine’s April 2015 issue.

The “Scandal” star discussed her experience talking about Michael Brown’s shooting on the 2014 Emmy Awards red carpet, an incident that surprised many reporters.

Kerry explained, "I was really broken that morning. Watching [Brown's] funeral, I was just broken. And I take all of who I am into a room. That's where my mind was that day. I'm not going to let anyone segment me or make me exclude parts of who I am because they may be threatening."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/kerry-washington/kerry-washington-1234144

Catherine Bell Chandra West

No comments:

Post a Comment