Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Emily Ratajkowski Sizzles at 67th Annual Parsons Fashion Benefit

Stepping out for an enchanted evening, Emily Ratajkowski caused widespread drooling at the 67th Annual Parsons Fashion Benefit at River Pavilion at the Jacob Javitz Center in New York City last night (May 19).

The “We Are Your Friends” starlet worked her magic on the red carpet in a close-fitting nude satin dress before heading inside to catch all the action.

In her previous interview with ELLE magazine, Emily explained how she stays in such amazing shape- “You know, I'm a carnivore. I really like to eat meat. I crave iron so I am definitely not the kind of person who you will find eating a salad. I like to keep it really balanced to give my body energy and also be healthy. I wouldn't say I am the type of girl who craves Doritos but I definitely love a good cupcake sometimes. Or a croissant in the morning. I think it is like really important to give yourself a break. And also just really think about where things are coming from what kind of ingredients are going into your body.”

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/emily-ratajkowski/emily-1655780

Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment