Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nick Jonas Drops New Single "Chains": Listen to it Now!

Ready to launch into his solo career, Nick Jonas dropped his new single “Chains” on Thursday afternoon (July 24).

The former Jonas Brother sings, "Gave you my heart, but you took my soul. You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love."

While chatting about the tune to Complex magazine, the 21-year-old singer said, “Everyone has their own chains, in life and in love, that bind them and this song embodies that feeling. I’m excited to be back to share this song with the world.”

This is the newest single off Nick’s new album, which he created on his new record deal with Island Def Jam. Listen to “Chains” below!



Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/nick-jonas/nick-jonas-drops-new-single-chains-listen-it-now-1593182

Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment